I am too dehydrated for sleeping. Fuck the police and then fire them. Send them fruit baskets. I don’t even care.
Idk, there might be, but in theory what I should’ve done was get 5s on my AP lit and lang tests, but I got 4s bc vov who needs feet, I can shoot those right??? So I tested out of CO 150, but not CO 300. The website doesn’t mention testing out of anything but CO 150, and the English department is closed rn. Life is hard.
please no i already took two 300 level writing courses in french and spanish pls don’t make me do it in english too
How to get gender neutral pronouns on facebook the ridiculously easy way.
I know there are a bunch of posts about how to get gender neutral pronouns (they, their) on Facebook, but it always involves using developer tools which some people are not always comfortable with so I was thinking and did this thing real quick to turn it into 3 steps for convenience and the less tech savvy :)
1. Click and drag this link into your bookmarks bar. (You might need to delete the “denied:” part at the beginning of the URL (without quotes).
2. Click this link to go to the Facebook Mobile edit gender page.
3. Click the new link you just dragged into the bookmarks bar.
And you’re done.. Facebook will only ever refer to you by they/their now.
Thanks to whoever figured this trick out first the original way!
Source : messicaaaa
marelo a réagi à votre billet “marelo a réagi à votre billet “my roommate froze the bathroom window…”
To be fair, I’ve never left shampoo out where it might freeze.
i just checked and it’s mostly water, so you could probably freeze it wherever
pros to drinking out of skull cup:
- it’s awesome
- i drink more water because it gives me more occasion to interact with awesome skull cup
cons to drinking out of skull cup:
- it’s opaque so i keep being surprised when i run out of water